Controlled Drugs Cabinet | 59 Litre
PRODUCT CODE: FPD-11285
- Constructed from 2mm thick cold reduced mild steel sheet.
- 3mm thick anchor plates at all fixing points.
- Fully welded construction.
- Anti-Jimmy folded return down full length of hinge side of door.
- A 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge. Complete with 25mm joints and 4.5mm diameter hinge pin. Additionally, to prevent removal of the door the hinge pin is welded.
Shelves (Qty.) – Two adjustable internal shelves, no door shelves. Net Weight (Kg) –26Kg Approx.
Lock Specification: 1 seven lever mortice lock. Hardened steel mortice bolts with anti-cutting device built into the cabinet design. Each lock is keyed different, 1500 key differs. Keys cannot be removed when the door is in the un-locked position. 2 keys provided per lock.
Hinge Specification: 2mm thick mild steel continuous hinge with 25mm joints and 4.5mm dia hinge pin (hinge pin welded to hinge to prevent removal of door).
Cabinet fixing: Wall fixing with 4 x 10mm dia x 75mm long hexagon head sleeve anchors (supplied). Cabinet must be fitted by a competent person.
Cabinet Standards: All of our controlled drugs cabinets meet or exceed "The misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1975". Our approved design exceeds BS2881:1989 level one, the requirement for controlled drug cabinets.
Cabinet Finish: Polyester powder coated in Ral 9002 Texture.